View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 02:35 AM  
MeganAndMisty
Hamster Pup

Default Goodbye Misty <3

Today has probably been one of the hardest days of my life. Last night at around midnight Misty passed away. She wasn't in pain and was calm and peaceful like she was going to sleep.

The 24th December would have marked our first year together and it breaks my heart that she didn't make it until then, but I'm happy that she went quickly and peacefully.

We buried her this morning and both me and my mum have been in tears since. It just doesn't seem real - she was so healthy and active.

Misty, I miss you and I love you so much.. I'm so thankful for the time we spent together, you were the cutest, sweetest thing in the world. I'm going to miss you making me laugh and smile when I'm sad and I'm going to miss you running up to the side of your cage when you hear my voice. I'm even going to miss you keeping me awake all night on your wheel.

I just also wanted to say thank you to everyone on here who helped me out with all my questions (There were lots!) and gave me advice when I really needed it. Thank you all so much!

Merry Christmas, all the love!
MeganAndMisty is offline   Reply With Quote