View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 11:25 AM  
Hekomi
Strong Brew Hamstery

Default Re: A Strong Brew Update

Some updates. Our 15 pup litter is almost all home. One of them goes home on Saturday, and then all have been rehomed. All went to amazing pet homes that met or exceeded my standard of 360sq in cage, 8"+ wheel, among other requirements. Many bought our new bucket wheels (another adventure my OH and I have begun) so I know they're running safely! We still have about 35 people waiting for hamsters from us.

Here are the keepers a bit more "grown up" and in our Christmas photoshoot. They are still too small for the costumes, of course.

Jubilee is doing well, and has adjusted to life by herself. She's quite small, which is not necessarily a surprise as she had 14 brothers and sisters. She is sweet, though has been jumpy since splitting from her siblings. She had the best natural temperament of the bunch, and her type is a big improvement on dad's. She does not seem to like my other-half, aka Hamdad.

Not sure if that photo will work... I'll fix it later if not.

JD is doing well, darkening with everyday. He is a sweet little cuddle bug who DOES adore Hamdad. I'm excited to work him into my lines and see if we can keep this darkness to him like Amaretto.

Everyone else is doing fine and we should hopefully have a few more litters before the year is out.

Hekomi is offline   Reply With Quote