Thread: Ronan
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 10:11 PM  
September
Hamster Addict

Default Re: Ronan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkneon View Post
Oh. My. Gosh! I literally melted!! There is way too much cuteness here!! He is so adorable!! And he has the longest whiskers ever!! I love his name too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
So glad Ronan is settling in so well, he sounds a really lovely little character
So adorably cute & as I said before the most impressive whiskers!
Thanks you guys! I love his little whiskers, too They give his little face so much expression.

I took a video tonight of Ronan moving all his food from the bowl to the sand bath. Who knows why he thought this was a better plan lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEkboqfPaKQ

And just a few more quick pics from tonight

A little taming time--He was a bit bitey tonight, but I'm hoping that will pass.

It took me forever to get these two pics, sitting in front of the cage with my phone waiting for him to come back out. It was worth it, though. I just wish the exposure would have been a little better.

A few miscellaneous shots

I'm hoping to give him a proper set up in his cage soon. He has everything he needs, of course, but it just feels so basic. I hate the aquarium he's in right now--I used to have a 40 gallon breeder, and now it just feels like I don't have enough room to do anything! Gonna have to keep my eyes open for a good sale on a larger aquarium, but for now, I'll just have to make do I suppose.