View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 03:30 PM  
Cinnamon Bear
Banned

Default Re: October Baby, Angelica

Fluffagrams, the vet can only tell by the fur make-up, but until there are sore they can't treat. When they did the mite test, they also found hair that tells whats down the road for Ariana. I don't want to take the chance of ring worm in here. That would be worse than mites to me, especially if I got it. But I understand what your saying. Unfortunately I doubt the new owners will know upon purchase. Unless they bring her to the vet which most people probably don't. Then they would have to get a vet who knows what they are doing as well. I got the best vet in the area to see Ariana. The pet store I bought her from uses that vet as well. So the vet already knows what to do when the pet store brings her in. Whatever that is, I have to wait a few days to find out. I am in contact with the pet store because I want to know what happens to her.

But back onto Angelica, I moved her to the living room with the other hamsters, so I can sleep well tonight. She is on a desk on the opposite side of the room, far away from the others. That's a good thing with her being new, although the agency didn't see a need for the vet. She looks super healthy to me too.

I just worry a little bit about her parents being probable brother and sister. The pet store told whoever bought them that they were getting 3 females, but one turned out to be a male and surprise litter. I know it's not ideal but I'm not worried about it.

Last edited by Cinnamon Bear; 10-15-2016 at 03:36 PM.
Cinnamon Bear is offline   Reply With Quote