View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 03:46 PM  
Cinnamon Bear
Banned

Default October Baby, Angelica

Here is Angelica's story, She is a 6-7 week old agouti robo hammie. I adopted her from a rescue company who was selling animals at Pet Smart.

She was by herself in a cage with only a wheel and a food dish, no hidey huts or toys so she was sleeping in her wheel. She was at the store for only 2 days and I was the first to inquire about her.

I was texting the rescue agency and they in turn called Pet Smart to let them know that I could pick her up same day. She was part of an accidental litter and the family that had the babies reached out to the agency for help. I'm glad that it was only 2 days that she had to stay at that store. Now she's all set up in a 20 gal long tank with 2 wheels and she has a home.

I keep her in my bedroom so I can hear her little feet on the wheel at night. She isn't very skittish probably because she's not from a farm and all the stress they have to go through before they can find a home.

She only cost me $5.00, I'm still upset about my recent losses but she is helping. She was hard to photo but I got one that turned out clear.

DSCN5203.jpg

Last edited by Cinnamon Bear; 10-14-2016 at 05:30 PM.
Cinnamon Bear is offline   Reply With Quote