View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 09:47 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: All About My Pumpkin

Thank You cypher and Thin Lizzy

Taming Session Photos - 8th October
Today, I thought I would try to get some photos of Pumpkin during her taming session – it a little hard when she constantly running around, rarely sits still or her wanting to come out, however I did managed to get a few. She didn’t seem to care about the sounds of my camera and the occasional flash. 1st photo shows Pumpkin enjoying her new 28cm Trixie wheel – she has a good long run in it at the start of her taming sessions after she has collected all the hidden treats around her playpen. The second photo shows Pumpkin climbing into my hand after trying to climb out of her playpen. 3rd photo show Pumpkin trying to escape my playpen extension which is escape proof – bottom half is card painted with plastikote and top is clear Perspex – but she still tries, this will be used as a divider for my room when she get her free-roam playtimes. The 4th shows Pumpkin with her nose through the bars of the playpen trying to find an alternative way out - never mind how many toys are inside the playpen my hamsters always seem to prefer to be on the other side. The final photo I tried to get a photo chewing her wooden stick chew but as soon as I get my camera she stops chewing it – typical – however she still looks sweet in the photo although she was being a little naughty. Since I took the first photos of Pumpkin 2 weeks ago, she has gotten bigger, her face is maturing although it still so cute however Pumpkin still has her big ears!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3427 (640x480).jpg (37.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3466 (640x480).jpg (35.6 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3482 (640x480).jpg (51.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3490 (640x480).jpg (48.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3518 (640x480).jpg (51.2 KB, 39 views)

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007

Last edited by SKB_Hamsters; 10-08-2016 at 02:32 PM.
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote