View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 12:49 PM  
Golden_Syrian_Hammmies
Senior Hamster

Default Re: What do you think of these cages for hamsters

Ive purchased the zoozone 2 from my local Jollyes at only £50 which is pretty good. He never used to be a climby ham though he is quite active. I'm I'm looking forward to having more space to put more things in for him. You don't think how keeping hamsters can cost so much money! But then I only want the best and wouldn't have it any other way. I also have a bale of Fitch which I've had for a little while but not needed a full clean so I can use this in the new cage as well. Though I may use the bedding atm to help with the move for a little while and then change so as it's not too much change at once. I already have mesh and cable ties from trying to make a bin cage. I will put a few things in the zoo zone to add different levels too.

The detolf is cool but unfortunately too big for me to place at the moment. I also have a cat and making a lid I really wouldn't know where to start! Just out of interest though for future reference there are 4 shelves in the detolf if you were to take 2 out and have one dividing the detolf into 2 separate cages what would the measurements be?
Golden_Syrian_Hammmies is offline   Reply With Quote