View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 04:19 PM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Pets At Home "Large" Wire Hamster Cage

I have a blue one as a travel cage for Jasper. I got it on special offer for £30 so that was quite good!

The wheel and shelf went straight in the bin as the wheel is far too small and the level is very flimsy. Attaching Jasper's 8inch comfort wheel was a NIGHTMARE and took ages. I kept the rest as spares (although 4 water bottles are enough aren't they? ).

I wish the base was deeper and I don't like the tubes very much so I removed those. The base of mine pops open so easily, not very secure. The doors and wire are very flimsy.

Larry-Jasper spent about a month in one of these over the summer and didn't seem fussed about the space (I think he's one of those hamsters that doesn't like a big cage but enjoys a big play pen), even when my mum left the cage open, he didn't escape. I guess he is a little angel lol !