View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 09:52 PM  
Thin Lizzy
Hamster Warrior

Default Re: Meet Harvey My Man Ham!

The Perfect Weekend - Just Master Harvey and Myself!

Everyday, Harvey makes me laugh but on Saturday, he had me in tears with laughter!
He came out his house and stuffed his beautiful cheeks with loads of food and treats and ran over his bridge to his house but, he couldn't get through the entrance due to his stretched cheeks. Trying not too laugh I asked him 'What's wrong Harvey?' He looked at me and then looked at his house and then back at me and back at the house, he did this a few times and then tried again to get through the entrance, I couldn't stop laughing and had tears running down my face. Harvey looked at me and I asked him if he wanted mom's help and he turned back and looked at me. I reached into his cage and lifted his house up and he ran inside. For about 5 minutes there was a lot of noise, Harvey was rearranging his food. Afterwards he came out and onto his seat and he rubbed my nose and cheeks with his wonderful whiskers and I thanked him.
On Sunday, we so chilled out, I never do any housework on a Sunday as it's a day to chill out and relax.
In the morning he got a whole strawberry, he was sitting at his door waiting for his Sunday Morning treat and I gave him his strawberry and he took a few nibbles and then stuffed it into his cheek and ran of to his house.
He came out later and ran on his wheel for a while and then we had cuddles while sitting on the sofa, listening to some music.
Early evening we had our Sunday Roast - Chicken, Carrot Spaghetti & Spinach Leafs.
I had a few roast potatoes & gravy with mine. The Carrot Spaghetti is carrot pieces in long strands.
Harvey had his hand delivered to his house, and he was waiting patiently. Aww!

Here are some pics of Harvey being cheeky;
First pic, 'Time for some naughtiness'
2nd pic, 'Wahey I'm out the door'
3rd pic, 'Oh-oh the door is rising'
4th pic, 'That hand looks familiar'
Lastly' 'Hi Mom'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20160601-00560.jpg (94.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20160601-00562.jpg (91.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20160531-00553.jpg (93.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20160531-00554.jpg (93.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20160531-00558.jpg (91.2 KB, 11 views)