View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 10:38 PM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Tinwë the brave!

Little Tinwë was a bit skittish again yesterday evening, he is still easily startled which is understandable as it's still only been a week today that he came home so we got off to a bit of a slow start & didn't progress as much as I hoped but he did come round a bit & I managed a quick look in his house without him being to bothered at all which was good, if he's a bit calmer this evening I'll have a bit of a more thorough spot clean tonight, I had got a small play/taming cage ready for him but decided it wasn't the time, maybe today as he was fine again this morning, climbing the bars, sitting in my hand & running up my arms
With the help of a sunflower seed I got him on the scales & was surprised he weighed in at 30.9g, he looks & feels even smaller than that but I think he's grown in the last week, all those sunflower seeds must help!

He was being a bit shy & hiding in the corner near his bolt hole for a while.
He sits there in the evening, has a really good groom then a really big stretch before coming out to explore some more or have a run in his wheel.

I'm a bit scared mum...

Oh OK, maybe I'll be brave...

I think you can probably tell from these that he considers his wheel to be his dining room

❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote