View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 02:21 PM  
badwolf
Adult Hamster

Smile Syrian girl looking for loving home

Kind of hamster(s): Female Syrian
Hamster age(s): 4/5 months (at least)
Reason they were abandoned /require rehoming? They were being given away free to a good home due to always biting and being seemingly impossible to tame. I always worry that people seeing these adverts will get the animals for live bait or some other cruel purpose, so I took the wee girl myself. I wish I had the time and space to help her myself, but my mini zoo is at capacity. I know everyone on here takes brilliant care of their animals, so thought where better to find this little cutie a new home where she will be loved and have someone with experience to help her with her issues.
Any health problems/special needs? Not that I am aware of
Any behavioral problems? Biting

Type of household hamster would best be suited to: Experienced
Link to rescue facility:
For more information send PM on forum? Yes
For more information send email to: I think you can e-mail me through my profile. If not, then send me a message and I'll let you know my address

I've been letting her settle in tonight, so haven't wanted to disturb her and scare her with a camera. If pictures are wanted then let me know and I will do my best to get her to sit still lol. She really is gorgeous and I know someone on here can bring out the best in her and give her a happy life
badwolf is offline   Reply With Quote