Thread: Everything Zen
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 12:08 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Everything Zen

Well the move is done!
She was very good in the night but this morning things really started to go a bit crazy when she started on the wheel corner again so I rapidly decided it was time.

I kept a few things in the same or similar places Lizzy, not as much as I would have liked to but it just wasn't possible, as it was I overestimated how much I could get in there & had to do a quick last minute rethink.
The move went well, I put her in her carrier rather than her play box so I could get on with things without worrying about what she might be up to & she seemed to cope with that ok.
She's had a good long explore, ran in her wheel for a bit then explored some more, everything seems to work for her so far, she wasn't too sure about the hammock although she was having fun checking out all the little ledges but she did venture into the hammock after a while.
I've moved the cage onto a higher shelf unit too which is working better, I was looming over her a bit when I approached her cage before which often startled her & she's better in that respect already, seems happy enough with me after all the upheaval too, so fingers crossed things will work out now although digging has just begun in earnest so who knows what will happen next

I'll try to get some decent photos later, here's a quick shot to give a rough idea, I've just been over there & the little yellow ceramic house has already disappeared under a mountain lol! I thing she may be busy redesigning things for most of the day now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z_alaska1.jpg (91.8 KB, 26 views)
❤️

Last edited by cypher; 07-15-2016 at 12:17 AM.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote