Thread: Everything Zen
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 08:05 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Everything Zen

Thanks Penguin, she was so unexpected I think she's the one who's sneaking up on us all, me included lol!
She does have the most endearing air about her, a mix of timidity, moments of bravery & sheer determination!
Hopefully there'll be some good photos to come, I haven't wanted to scare her with too much flash just yet & she's usually on the move so they'd probably be a blur anyway

She certainly does like to keep busy Fluffagrams, especially the moment my back is turned, she likes to keep me busy too
I'm getting there with the Alaska, it takes me hours to get everything right but with luck she might be in there sometime tomorrow, I'm having to guess where all her current stuff will go which doesn't help but I want to get it right first time (I hope!) & make the transition as quick & easy for her as possible so I'm not going to rush it. I think she'll enjoy it & she'll have loads of digging space so she might not have time to be bothered by the change.
She should be ok for now, there isn't much substrate left under her wheel now so fingers crossed she won't do it again tonight!
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote