Thread: Everything Zen
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 11:51 PM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Everything Zen

Thanks Bec I'm not so sure the first taming box session went well at all tbh so I'm giving it a bit of a rest for now & she is becoming more confident in her cage again after a slight increase in skittishness after her session in the box.
It isn't long Serendipity but I really don't think she's one of those hams that just needs to be left, I'm giving her plenty of space & not overwhelming her & just taking interaction one day at a time, so far things seem to be working out...
Except...
She's still a digging crazy mad ham lol!
She managed to get under her wheel again last night, I have no idea how, she's one clever girl that's for sure.
I think it's time to give up on that idea though as I am worried she'll end up hurting herself eventually.
Two options really, one give her a silent spinner wheel which she would most likely still try to dig underneath, it's the lightest (& least favourite!) wheel I have but I still don't like the idea of it falling on her.
Option two is to try & set up the Alaska safely for her so she could have her wheel on a shelf, more space for crazy digging & some hammocks.
So the plan for today is to play around with the Alaska & see what set up I can come up with, if I can get it right, move her over & see how she reacts....
Watch this space...
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote