View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 04:25 AM  
LadyPikachu
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Poorly Pikachu, rapid weight loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
The Avipro probiotics are good but they also have the added vitamins so I think you'd do fine with the ProC one tbh, lots of people do use that one, most do have something added to them, I just wouldn't give the extra vitamins at the same time.

lol! @ the sneaky veg, nice one Mum
Oh yes, I just saw the name didn't read the little description (I am at work so was rushing a bit!)... Definitely, I wouldn't be giving her the added vitamin drops on top of this, I once took too much Vitamin C and I felt awful for about a week so I wouldn't do that to my little fluff. (I was trying to get over a cold as I had exams coming up, was about 15 at the time.)

Yeah she is a cheeky buggar my Mum. She refuses to admit she gives her extra veg, but you watch, I tell her it's a good thing she will admit it. I will finally know the truth! :P Haha! She knows she shouldn't be going in my room (Basically it is like my mini apartment, I am 22 and I pay my parents house keeping) but since I got Pikachu she can't help herself, she is where I get my love for animals from. :')

Owner Since : 18.11.2014 | Est. Birthday : 07.10.2014
Found out he was a she : 02.12.2014
Passed to the rainbow bridge : 08.07.2016 | Forever missed, never forgotten.
LadyPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote