View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 01:52 AM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Exciting project!!

My Mum and Dad have a lovely book that was for their engagement and wedding, that my Grandma bought for them. It starts with a page saying their names, the next page has "date of engagement" and a page of photos for the engagement. Then a page for the date and place of the wedding. Then some photo pages, then a list of guests, then a list of presents. And at the back is for "our honeymoon" with a page for date and place and then pages for photos.

It's lovely. A baby book is a bit different, but you could leave a whole page here and there, set out with things like "Date and place of birth" and photo pages, "Who my Godparents are" page with lines for adding names and photos, "Date and Place of Christening" (if they're having one) page with date and place and pages for photos. "Christening/baby presents" - a page or two to list name who it's from and what it is (I think the present page is a nice memento) "First tooth" - date and photos. "First steps" date and photo pages. And then just a page saying - moments in my first year and lots of blank photo pages.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote