View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 04:11 AM  
Sabby
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Syrian Bar biting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
I just had another look at your picture - it could be an idea to move the cardboard box on top of his house and free up a bit more floor area as well. The black shelf could be moved up higher so you can have the deeper substrate and still have space under the shelf.

I'm not sure how he gets up to the house roof or the black shelf either from the photo but I reckon the left hand hanging ladder could work really well if you attach it to the left side of the cage, so it goes across the shelf and down onto the floor - as a kind of ladder up to the shelf. A bendy bridge over the house door would give access on to the house roof.

When I got Charlie's first cage I got the access all wrong lol. I found he was climbing bars to get to his shelf and realised the way up was a bit blocked.

A few little adjustments might make him feel a bit happier in there and then the bar chewing could stop - see if it helps. But they definitely can get stressed if there isn't much substrate in.
He can get up to his house roof as it has slope like things on each side this is his house Great Deals on Cabins for Small Pets at Zooplus: Thordis Cabin for Guinea Pigs he can also get to the black shelve thats connected to it just cannot see it in the pic i will try and get another one from the top view i also have a tube in their that you can extend and bend was thinking of hanging that from the top i will deffo put more substrate in
Sabby is offline   Reply With Quote