Thread: Rodipet cages!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 04:53 PM  
Frau Heike
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Rodipet cages!

When I first saw the introduction video on Rodipet's YouTube channel I was so excited because... it's Rodipet! This company has created so many great hamster products, so my expectations were really high!
I really think the "LaOla" is a decent cage: It comes in the recommended size (which is 5000cm² ground space or 100cm length x 50cm width), it is eco-friendly and seems easy to set up.
But I wish they would sell the cage in more than just one size - maybe 90cm x 60cm (5400cm²) or 120 cm x 50cm (6000cm²)! And I don't understand why they would offer two different materials, since both materials seem to be perfectly safe for rodents they could have just decided on one! Personally, I would have preferred them offering a choice of colors or designs instead.
The price for the MDF cage (149,-€) is alright when you consider that aquariums/terrariums of the same size often cost 120,-€ or more here in Germany. But 249,-€ for a wooden cage?! Serendipity is right, there are bigger cages available for that price... :/
Frau Heike is offline   Reply With Quote