Thread: Meet Whisper
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 10:47 PM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Meet Whisper

She's been very busy keeping things safe this morning!

She's sleeping under her shelf again the last few days & while I was sat here browsing through posts a huge mountain appeared out of nowhere, I seriously didn't think there was quite that much substrate under the shelf lol! the shelf & her wheel were at a ridiculous angle & she kept coming out & having a little run, maybe she was just checking it still worked
I had to take it out, level things off a bit & put it back, very carefully, with her still underneath looking up at me in bewilderment, "What are you doing now Mum"!

I hope she's not setting a bad example for Zeki Maybe he was listening to her racket as he started digging away in his house soon after, he keeps things so neat & tidy though! No mountains erupting just funny little noises

The way she's been begging for food I think she must be making a nice big stash under there, hope she doesn't pee on it again or we're going to be having more unhappy ham problems when I clean it out, fingers crossed lol!

Here she is checking out what might be left in the snoozecube.

Little pink nose

ETA I don't think she approved of me interfering!
Here's me thinking while she's settled under the shelf I'll have a look in her house & see if anything needs cleaning out but as soon as I lifted the top off & moved some tissue I felt body heat & saw that little nose... oops!
❤️

Last edited by cypher; 05-09-2016 at 11:49 PM.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote