View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 01:02 AM  
RCalabraro
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Competing for one wheel

Amityville...

"As I have said elsewhere"

Pardon the F out of me if I haven't hung on your every word and read all your posts.

There are multiple food bowls, as well as food scattered, to encourage the natural foraging process. Also each level has a bottle.

Both terraces have multiple accessways.

Still don't get why a tube needs more than two ends if they can turn around in them. There's no way one ham can block or trap the other if there are no dead ends.

Furthermore, you make it sound like they will go unobserved for days. I'm very engaged. The whole reason I got them is to watch them, like TV. I've invested a lot of myself, my emotions, in them. Don't you think I would separate them at the first sign of aggression?

I'm leaving the tubes and terraces because I have not heard a rational reason to remove them. I've had them in the past with other hams and have never had a problem, and it's a simple way to increase floor space and enrich their environment.

If you're going to convince me to make changes, guilt trips, shaming, and outbursts of emotion aren't going to work. You'll need to use reason and be rational... presuming, Amityville, you haven't shut that part of your brain off.

What's wrong with purple sand? Also have a separate bowl of chinchilla dust.

Ron, Brunhilda, and Gertrude

Last edited by RCalabraro; 05-08-2016 at 01:09 AM.
RCalabraro is offline   Reply With Quote