View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 05:45 AM  
flowerfairy
Fluffy Hamsters

Default Mause & Hamsterkafig elmo xxl

This is a lovely cage for a dwarf hamster from the german amazon site.

100 x 54 x 35cm. It has a beige base and black 7mm bars. There is a wooden platform which clips neatly onto the bars. The ramp for the platform is nice and long so the slope isnt too steep.

A little house with a red roof comes with the cage. Very sweet and a great size for my roborovski, Flower who has moved in to the cage.

A red plastic wheel that attaches to the bars is included but i havent used that as Flower already has the wooden karlie wheel from zooplus.

The base is lovely and deep (16cm) just waiting for more fitch to arrive before filling it up.

It has a good sized top door set in the middle of the cage so hammocks and other hanging toys could be hung on the end two sections.

There are two little front doors which are fine for scattering food and changing water bowls and indeed for interaction with your hamster if he or she allows such luxuries (Flower doesnt)!

I love this cage and i am so pleased that i bought it. Flower seems really happy in it.

It cost 55.43 including postage from Germany. It came well packaged and arrived within a few days.

Last edited by flowerfairy; 04-30-2016 at 09:18 AM.
flowerfairy is offline   Reply With Quote