View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 04:04 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Zoozone 2 For a Robo hamster?

I'd go with the Zoozone 2 because you can do more with it - you could section off one end as a digging area possibly, or have larger toys and accessories in there, or have different areas with different levels, or have a large labyrinth house.

A lot of people have used maxi duna multys for robos - and it's virtually the same size and style - except the bar spacing is smaller so it doesn't need meshing.

There is so much you could do with the 100cm Zoozone 2. Some people even keep a robo in a detolf which is much bigger. It's how you set it up and how your hamster's personality is that would help on the set up.

Are you in the Uk? If so the maxi duna multy would be easier as it doesn't need meshing - but it does cost a bit more than the Zoozone 2.

Cage Maxi Duna Multy

Amazon sell it too about £83 but the postage might be cheaper - I'm not sure on that one.

This thread shows the maxi duna multy and the Zoozone 2 next to each other. The maxi duna multy set up is for a dwarf hamster - and has a labyrinth house in that also acts as a platform (flat roof).

Ferplast Maxi Duna Multy

I think with more floorspace you can give them a good house, have space for both a wheel and a flying saucer and plenty of tunnels and tubes, plus a digging area as well maybe.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote