View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 05:05 AM  
hrl20100
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: My Piggie Thread!

I have finally named my little girly! She's called Treacle. I think Treacle and Maple go well together... Like the syrup stuff you can buy!

All 5 of them are now living together! I have them in a 6ft by 2ft hutch at the moment, its a little small for 5 of them though. When I got the newest two, I was only meant to get one! Boyfriend persuaded me to let him get one! A 6ft by 2ft hutch is enough to house 4 piggies, but saying that the new ones are only little.

Underneath their level, is Sooty, my very old old rabbit. She is 10, coming up to 11 now. So when she passes away, I will convert the hutch into one, making a long ramp from the guineas cage down into Sooty's. Then they will all have plenty of space. Thats the plan!

They all went outside in the run the other day. It was Treacle and Maple's first time in the run and they LOVED it. They were popcorning like crazy and loves nibbling the grass. They were in with the other 3 as well (to help with bonding) and they have both taken a liking to Patch who keeps grooming them and snuggling up to them. The group were bonded very quickly which didn't surprise me as female guinea pigs are very easy to introduce.

Here are some photos:
Treacle with Lilly behind her

Maple

Cinnamon stuffing her face as usual

Patch! (She looked up from grazing when I said her name, after I took this photo she came running over squeaking her head off XD)

The two gingers, Cinnamon and Maple

Little tiny Treacle having a nibble

Treacle, Patch and Lilly

My beautiful, and very chunky, Lilly Piggie!

Maple is going to grow up to be one gorgeous girly

Patch and Cinnamon super chilled out in the evening sunshine!