Thread: Darcy's thread
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 10:05 AM  
zak
Banned

Default Re: Darcy's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerfairy View Post
Haha clever Darccy cottoning on like that! Does she make noises? My new girl Kashi makes little sneezy squeeks that send the boys crazy! They stand on their hind legs with their ears like little radars pointing in the direction of her cage.

Is the ruffy a good cage? I am impatiently waiting for the barney to arrive for Kashi as I have found it to be the best cage of all mine so far.

Darcy isn't generally vocal unless she is feeling agitated, nervous, stressed or scared. The Savic Ruffy is a pretty good cage! It is really sturdy, the bars are very difficult to move, just about fits a 12 inch wheel with a few inches spare base and top and the base is deep enough to fit two bags of ten litre bags of carefresh or three ten litre bags at a push. I just wish it is was one hundred centimetres long like the new Barney since Syrian hamster items take up most of the room which is somewhat frustrating to me. It would also be a better cage if the big door was on the front instead of the top since I believe hamsters would tame more easily and faster if it was.
zak is offline   Reply With Quote