View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 11:58 AM  
hrl20100
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: My Piggie Thread!

Oh wow popular piggies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
Blimey! 5 piggies, who are absolutely beautiful! Your new additions are so fluffy.
Yeah I have a fair few animals... 19 to be exact... all small animals apart from one who is a gecko!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliiy View Post
oh wow they're all so beautiful, lovely photos. Can't wait to hear more about them and see many more piggy photos exciting! lol
Thankyou so much! I will update this thread like I do my rattie one, so hopefully it will be fairly often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna Hamster View Post
Aww! They're all so cute! Congratulations, Hannah! Can't wit to see more pictures!
Thankyou!! Love my little piggies so much :')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco61 View Post
Ooo! Piggies and 5 of them!! Love piggies but sadly our last,Sandy, died in 2003. He was so special and tame that he was never replaced.
Keep those photos coming!
Aw thats so sad! Its always special when one is so tame... Patch is a very special girl to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerfairy View Post
What a lovely bunch of guinea pigs. Sounds like your boyfriend is into small animals too which must be great.

I especially like the look of Cinnamon ...
He is into small animals, when we go to petshops he always looks at the animals and says how 'we must get it!' and then he falls in love with them all and then I give in and then we end up getting more animals!
Cinnamon is a lovely girl... when she was a baby she had a slightly longer coat, as she grew the fur stopped growing so now it doesn't look as long as it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliiy View Post
ohh as for name suggestions for your little one how about paprika or nutmeg
Nutmeg is adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piebald View Post
Oh great! I love piggies! You have to video them making the "woop woop" noise
(I can actually do a good imitation of it lol)
They all look lovely.
I must say i'm good at imitating their noises too! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon Bear View Post
The new one is my favorite (last picture), although they are all adorable! How about Elysia, Cyleigh, Cadence (Cady)?
Cady is a cute name!
Yes I did have a major soft spot for her!! She's very tiny compared to Maple, and they both the same age (2 months)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerfairy View Post
I must say the two new girls are rather stunning. Patch sounds really special. It must be lovely having that kind of bond.
She really is a one of a kind, I dont think i'll have another one that quite matches up to her!