Thread: Pippins thread
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 11:27 AM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Pippins thread

Hi Sweep,
Not been on for a while, my human hasn't been feeling too good of late, so not had the chance to use his computery thingy.
So updates so far, have been out in my ball thing quite a bit and the human lady gets annoyed, as I roll about up to her scarves and can get at them thru' the slots in the ball and try pulling them into my ball thingy, I can get at the curtains too what ever they are..
My human put some new treat things on sticks in my cage so I destroyed them and took them into my house to keep for later, it didn't take me long either...
Oh my human has blocked off the tubes again he says it is because I keep making too much mess in them......

Hi folks this is Pips Human I haven't been 100% of late, things get to me sometimes had major surgery some years ago for the big C every so often well...
Pip has been well Pip she has now learnt how to jump from one mezzanine to the other one in her cage, I thought that hamsters couldn't jump
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pippin 15.jpg (82.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Pippin 16.jpg (80.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Pippin 17.jpg (84.9 KB, 12 views)