View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 07:54 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Zeki's Thread - new man in my life

Winnie, me too, I still keep thinking about the one that got left behind but glad to be able to give Zeki the chance of a nice life.

Serendipity I thought that about his pouches! I wondered where it all came from but I think he must have grabbed a bit of a stash somewhere before he came back up for air, I'm going really easy on extras & not giving him too much food (enough of course) as he's already really big, not surprising as he's had a food bowl & no exercise most of his life!
He's definitely using his wheel now although I haven't seen him yet & having to work for his food so he should be getting fit

The colour difference does help lol! I've always favoured the normal colouring over dom spots but he's proving to me that both are equally alluring

CB I haven't seen Zeki in his sand bath yet but he's obviously been using it each night so I'd say he likes it! Whisper loves hers & so did Zephyr although Zephyr completely ignored hers until I found just the right container
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote