View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 01:44 PM  
Cinnamon Bear
Banned

Default Re: Easter Chinese Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsclio197 View Post
Do the robos, winter whites and Campbells tend not to be wanting to get out the cage as much? Suzi was always wanting attention and Poppy is no different. Females are hard work tbh.

Is the older Chinese the one that has a tumour cinnamon bear?
All my hammies love treats and baby talk, that kind of attention
but they seem to prefer to stay in their cages for some reason
When I take them out they will stay out for short periods of time then they are eager to get right back to running on their wheels.

I expect this new robo, Maddi to be the same as Latte / will take them out for dust baths and bonding sessions in bin but once we are bonded its back to the wheels.

Rose, my WW has the tumor and she is real nocturnal, she comes out occasionally during the day and I'll take her out to eat a string of millet seeds just to get her out of her cage. None of them really like the balls that much. I give them a choice so sometimes they want to and sometimes not? I don't leave them in the balls for long at all though when they do go in them. Rose used to love the ball when she was younger. She still seems happy though, not as worried about her as I used to be unless I'm in denial about her tumor? Maybe it's benign and won't grow any bigger, hopefully?

Cinnamon Bear keeps to himself a lot, Koala Bear loves attention / they are very different that way. Cinnamon just wants treats and I'll take him out in the bin but he just wants to run on that Silent Runner. Last night I wanted to talk to him when he got up and he went straight for that wheel and didn't want anything to do with me

The group I have now are not hard work at all! Will see with these new ones though, I'm guessing it will not be hard anyways, hopefully! I'm not stressed surprisingly!

Last edited by Cinnamon Bear; 03-27-2016 at 06:53 PM.