View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 06:48 PM  
pinkneon
Pink Glittery Hamsters

Default Re: Pippins thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rads View Post
Hello Sweep,
How is your Pink Human Lady? Has her Tummy-Ache got any better what ever that is.....
My human has been up very very early of late and has been out I guess all day, but before he goes out he talks to me and gives me some brekkie narna which is nice. I go to bed and don't see him again till much later, though I do see his lady human a little.
I know he is out as he isn't sitting in his nest where I can see him from my cagey thing.
He gave me a new treat I think it is this strawberry thing you keep talking about Sweep it was red with little seedy bits, well it was ok nut I prefer narna or cuckumber.
Most nights he lets me out to explore in my B-A-L-L which is fun, tonight he had that black flashy thing out again.....
He says he is off now for a few days so I should see him more..... Yippee...
Dear Pip
The pink human lady says the thing named "tummy ache" has gone now thanks I was sitting in the wheel thing washing my face!! The pink human lady said I was funny and cute. I keep trying to tell her that boys are handsome, not cute, but I don't think she understands me much *sigh*
Apparently there is something named "Easter" coming soon - what is that?
What does your human person mean when he says he is "off"? Off where? Is he taking you??
Sweep