Thread: Pippins thread
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 01:24 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Pippins thread

Hi Sweep, Mocho and Twinkle,
That big coloured thingy in the humans room space is what I think my human calls the Telling-vision, I know that he and his female human do exchange words over it, may be it is some ritual they have, it normally involves my human making grumbling and growly noises from time to time, I don't know what they see in it, they don't even have a wheel to play on......
I didn't see my human much yesterday though he did leave me some treats my fave Cuken-umber and now some orangey stuff which is quite crunchy and tastes sooo nice, I think he called it Car-rot...?
This morning really early my human loomed into view and it scared me so much I went and hid behind the Cokey-nut poddy thing, even in his quiet voice I was still scared so he gave me some more car-rot and then it was a bit better, he muttered something about work and first sparrow farts what ever they are..?
Pip