Thread: Crufts
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 08:38 AM  
racinghamster
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Crufts

I tuned in last night only to see which dog would win and that little Westie was a stand out for me. Her coat was almost transparent and her manner impeccable. Two winning combinations as well as looking like a future champion and now she now is. Although I did like the reserve whippet too! Thought she was immaculate.

However, I have to agree with those regarding the breeding ethics behind such shows and that German Shepherd should never have been there (the one they showed the footage of as being disunited and almost deformed). Shocking that this dog was judged as being `okay` standard. The judge should have gone to Specsavers....

All in all, Crufts will always attract criticism and rightly so if `some` breeds are continuing to cause debate. I`ve owned dogs throught my life but don`t have one now due to pain issues and being sensible about having the time and energy for a dog. But if I wanted another dog, it definitely wouldn`t be a pedigree. A little cross bred bandy Jack Russell would suit me! x