View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 06:18 AM  
pinkneon
Pink Glittery Hamsters

Default Re: Being Sweep - the life of a hamster!

Hello, Sweep here! Apparently I am "supposed to be sleeping" but I am having far too much fun! So last night I did lots of fun things. Of course I did more digging. And I moved the white paper stuff to a corner to sleep under. So now I have the white paper stuff in 3 places which is funny because the pink human lady now doesn't know where I am sleeping! I also tipped over this red thing that was holding all my food. I didn't want it in there! The pink human lady came to speak to me last night. She said I am "cute". Doesn't she know I am a boy?! Boys are handsome, not cute! I got a bit scared because there was this other thing that came in the room. The pink human lady told him off and said he wasn't allowed in there and took him back out. She said he was a C-A-T. I don't know what this spells, but he had 4 legs and a long fluffy tail. Maybe he wanted to play! Why wouldn't she let me play with him?? I am lonely! How long do I have to stay in here before the pink human lady lets me out to play?? I hope it's not too long! I decided to hide inside this red log thing. It tastes nice but it scares me a little because it is REALLY big! The pink human lady keeps holding up this black box thing. She says she "wants to get a picture" but I don't know what that means either! I am glad none of my brothers are here to take my food. It is so nice. The pink human lady says soon I can have some "vegetables". What are they? Are they nice? I hope they are not scary! My purple shape thing to nibble on went hiding yesterday. I put it somewhere and then I couldn't find it. I did find it eventually and the pink human lady said I "must have dug over it" but I think it moved on purpose, just to annoy me! I have also moved almost everything in this big place because I didn't like where it was! There is still this big scary round thing in the corner. I don't want to go near it incase it tries to eat me. Now all I have to do is to find the way out so I can play. Maybe I will go find that thing with the fluffy tail and see if he wants to play. The pink human lady said he "isn't allowed in the room" and that he is "a scary animal I mustn't go near". He doesn't speak Hamster either so I can't even ask him! Well, I am hungry now and I might have a sleep - or at least pretend to! I shall see you all later!
pinkneon is offline   Reply With Quote