View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 01:22 PM  
pinkneon
Pink Glittery Hamsters

Default Being Sweep - the life of a hamster!

Hello!
I am Sweep. I am an 8 week old Syrian hamster. Yesterday, something really odd happened to me. One minute I was fast asleep all curled up with my brothers, and the next minute I was in this really big place with no brothers! Where did they go??? I mean, it's great having more space to myself, but I am a little lonely. There's this pink human lady who I can see but she doesn't fit into this place I am in. It's great though! I have lots of places to hide, things to climb on, nice food, some weird wooden shapes that can be nice to nibble on, and lots and lots of sand to dig in. I like digging! Actually, no I don't like it, I LOVE it!! It is the best thing ever! But I still miss my brothers. The pink human lady says that I am not allowed to come out of this new place for a few days until I "settle in" whatever that means. I want to come out and play!! She can see into this place I was put in but I can only see her if I stand on top of something which I think is funny because it means I can hide and she can't see me unless she is right by the thing I am in. Where exactly am I?? It smells very different to the place I was in with my brothers. There were 5 of us. But I must have been the cutest, otherwise the pink human lady wouldn't have picked me would she? ... Unless ... Anyway, where am I?? When will I next see my brothers?? Was I naughty? I don't want to be naughty! My brothers told me that if you are naughty then you don't get cuddles. I like cuddles. I will be a good boy, I promise! So, who are you all?? Hmm, hamster central ... So why does the pink human lady spend a lot of time on there? Is she really a hamster too?? So about me ... Well, I LOVE digging! And I am cute. Also the pink human lady tells me that I get 2 birthdays. What are birthdays?? She said she doesn't know the exact day I was born (I know but I'm not telling!) so because I am 8 weeks old she is guessing my birthday is around 12th January. And then I get a second birthday apparently, because she "brought me home" yesterday, on the 8th March. I wish she would speak Hamster, because I am not so sure I understand her! Well, I have to go dig some more now! See you later!
pinkneon is offline   Reply With Quote