View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 01:57 AM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: I was rather taken by the Robo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
It sounds as though you came very close to bringing a new tiny fur ball home with you lol! I have to say I'm really impressed by your pet shop & their attitude, wish we all had such thoughtful caring shops as that!
May came from that store although when I bought her they had different manager who was less keen on handling the animals. Thankfully the girl I chat to was working there and if it hadn't have been for her stroking May before I bought her, I don't think I'd have been able to either. She often asked after May.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
What are the chances you might bring someone home from the show today I wonder....
I'm working today so won't be able to make the show.

I'm on Vectis' waiting list for another Chinesey so I will be getting a new addition at some point. My sister is planning on getting a couple of robos at some point so there will be times when I'll get to look after them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
They're pretty hard to resist. Wait til you come across a rescue one that needs adopting & see your resolve crumble
My sister saw a rescue one whilst she was away in Cardiff and if it wasn't for her boyfriend reminding her that the hotel probably wouldn't allow her to keep him there for the rest of the trip, she'd have taken him on there and then.
Fluffagrams is offline   Reply With Quote