View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 06:30 AM  
Tildauk
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Pets at Home Small Wire Cage Honest Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbuttons94 View Post
When the time is right for me to get a Syrian, if I decide to get another, I think I will try and rescue one. Not sure if there are any small animal rescue places in my area. I might check on for sale sights and rescue one from a tiny cage. It is heart breaking.

Austins hamster haven (on facebook) have loads of hamsters of all ages and they will probably deliver to you (though you may be a bit to far). All the hamsters come tamed and happy and they are doing great work. So if and when it comes to that I would think of them

I got my first rescue from gumtree but it was such a wrenching horrible experience I think I wouldn't be able to do that myself again so my other rescue is from Austins.

I get so angry at those tiny cages they have, when I have talked to people who have them about it (I am super polite I promise) they get really defensive - my hamsters happy what are you talking about???! (with that wheel that's damaging their spine and so little space they are going to die young and sad).
Tildauk is offline   Reply With Quote