View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 09:34 AM  
Cinnamon Bear
Banned

Default Re: Is anybody else addicted to hamsters and hamster forums?

Yes, they all live seperately. 3 of them live in 20 gal long tanks & 1 lives in a 110 qt bin cage. He's the luckiest & the newest addition. I cleaned his bin for the first time this morning. I made the bin cage for a Syrian but thru a series of events ended up with a dwarf instead. They are all about 360 Sq in, but the bin cage has deeper bedding.

I'm also obsessed with wheels lately..lol..having a challenging time finding wheels the hammies can move & the right size & do not sqeak...

The new Silent Spinners are frustrating cause the dwarves can't move them, so today I'm returning a Silent Spinner & buying a 8 in Wodent Wheel. I found 2 good Silent Spinners so I'm happy about that, my robo likes her flying saucer. My 2 RCD both have 6.5 in Silent Spinners with zero resistance..so they work good....then the Wodent Wheel will be for my WW as long as it doesn't fall over in her tank? So I'm obsessed with wheels now, I have an upstairs neighbor who sleeps above the hamsters so I have to be considerate for him so if a wheel starts squeaking in the middle of the night I have to take it out (comfort wheel)

Last edited by Cinnamon Bear; 01-28-2016 at 01:08 PM.
Cinnamon Bear is offline   Reply With Quote