View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 02:14 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Starting to smell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
So I began moving the soiled stuff from her little house to a small tray right outside her house. And she began hissing at me. I've never seen her do that. It sounded like she was pissed. I gave her a millet and she calmed down. If she doesn't start peeing on the tray what should I do?
I wouldn't worry about her behaviour, it's quite natural really if she still isn't really tame or you've been cleaning a little too much she will be sensitive to her stuff being messed with for a while but she should get used to it!
Don't expect her to necessarily begin using the tray immediately although it does happen just be patient & persevere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
Can I teach her to pee in something like this. It's pretty cool. It says for bathe but I was wondering if she could learn to only pee on the chinchilla sand in this thing.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0010OO6EQ..._Z.ZOwbDZK0KGV
You could try, I have one & they are very cute but I haven't tried using it as a litter tray.
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote