Thread: My sweetie
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 11:20 AM  
fuzzyfriendly
Newborn Pup

Default Re: My sweetie

I got sick and a bit lazy. So the taming process isn't going as fast as it should be. I feel a bit guilty about not taking her out of a cage for the last couple of days, but I think she is doing ok. Active and curious as always. My partner and I are still a bit worried about continuing with our normal lives. We still sometimes try too keep things quiet, but since she came from a family with small children, I am totally sure that our household is not nearly as noisy . There is no point in keeping things too quiet right? I mean she is still young, we should probably gradually expose her to vacuuming, radio and so on? It will probably get even more difficult later on. I'm not saying we should scream around her cage and have the tv on full and so on. But having a conversation in the next room or watching a show after 9 pm in the same room, shouldn't be a problem, right? She usually comes out and rumbles, runs on her wheel or stands on her legs and observes us if we are watching a movie. So I may be over-complicating things once again. Oh and here she is, eating her broccoli

fuzzyfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote