Thread: Hammy Makes
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 08:43 AM  
racinghamster
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Hammy Makes

Nearly missed this thread! zany made me one of Chubs my Russian dwarf and it`s SO like him! He even has the ruby cabochon eyes! He`s sitting on my desk here with some paperwork underneath. When I opened the gift from the box, I actually thought it had been bought from someone who made them as a business and then zany told me she had made him herself! I was really amazed at how life-like he was. I`ve given her a task now to sculpt a wee robo!!!

zany, what you COULD do, it make a few models of various hamsters/mice in your spare time, not actually taking customer `commissions` as you say, so as not to make one to scale and the purchaser not like it. Making a few and posting them individually for sale to anyone who wants to buy it just for what it is, an ornament of a hamster, is the best way to start. A few members on here for example may like what they see and say yes, can I have that one please? You post a few detailed images, sizing and a one off price including p&p. That seems to me to be the best way to put your toe in the water without actually worrying about tax or setting up as a business. Your a hobbyist. x