Thread: My sweetie
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 08:36 AM  
fuzzyfriendly
Newborn Pup

Default Re: My sweetie

Bought Bunny dwarf mix and mealworms. We will see how it goes today.

I had a bit of a panic attack an hour ago. I noticed she was spending a lot of time "drinking" from the water bottle just as I was planning to change the water. And I couldn't see any bubbles inside the bottle. Then I went and checked it and the water (for some reason) was not coming out, even when I moved the ball inside. The top of the bottle was totally dry, even after I kept moving the ball. WTF! I refilled the bottle, rinsed it (especially the part where the water is supposed to come out) with a clean toothbrush and now it seems like it works. I will recheck in a couple of hours. But I know that it was working, when I filled the bottle yesterday. Now I wonder if this has happened before and I haven't noticed. I am not sure she got enough water. Is it possible that our water is so hard that it blocks the outing in a half of a day? Did I make a mistake by filling the bottle to the top? But I think I have read somewhere that you have to fill it to the top and make some kind of vacum, or something like that. So that the water stays fresh.

Obviously I will make every mistake there is. I feel angry and scared right now. It seems I can't even rely on food&water supply I provide.
fuzzyfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote