Thread: My sweetie
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 10:24 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: My sweetie

I'd forgotten it was you who asked about the Deli Nature 5, I think that should be ok, check the ingredients of the vitakraft one as I think it may have fruit in it, JR farms do both a syrian mix & a dwarf mix so you'll need to have a look for the right one.

Basil should be ok although none of mine have ever liked it!
Cucumber is perfectly safe, bell peppers are too, romaine lettuce is best but yes any lettuce except iceberg is ok in small amounts, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, pak choi, broccoli, courgette, kale, spinach are all good things to try, the more variety you can give the less chance of giving too much of any one thing really, just try small amounts of different things & see how it goes.
The only fruit mine have is half a blueberry maybe once a week, a tiny tiny piece of apple very rarely but ok as a treat once in a while, not sour green apples though, try to avoid anything too acidic as their stomachs aren't designed to digest it, bananas & raisins are far too high in sugar so I wouldn't feed those at all, tbh they don't really need fruit at all & can get all the vitamins, minerals they need from veg without giving the extra sugar.
Hope that helps a bit.
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote