View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 09:58 AM  
Emma H_amster_
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Hammy Makes

Quote:
Originally Posted by zany_toon View Post
Thank you

Thank you I tried making things from moulds years ago, I always failed miserably :P So if your friend has been able to get them to come out properly then she's done a fab job

Thank you!! I think people charge more the more experience they have as well. There is some one that I follow on facebook who makes lifesized models of people's pet rats. She charges around £150 to £300 I think depending on the size, but they are absolutely worth it if you have the money!! If I do decide to make and sell mine I will let you know though Otherwise we could work something else out - like you buy a block of the clay I use and I make a ham to send to you with it
how much does it cost you to make tho? :P please tell me the name of the person! i want to see it tho and well... i suck to clay xD well i did when i was younger and had it in school... holy they are still ugly and dont look like the things it should look like.. but i was so proud when i maked it.... like how? xD i like to make braided Christmas hearts! next year i hope to find out how to make a hamster on it tho! could be cute also make loom bands lol :P and draw alot.... also cross stitching! already bought some new patterns that i cant wait to make! really want to get some polymer clay just to check it out and see if i like it! like that they are colored so i dont need to paint so much haha xD hate to use a paint brush :P if it is i can show you the animals i have maked out of loom bands? know its not relevant but i love to share creative things with you amazing people on here! and again... this is amazing! good job making these!
Emma H_amster_ is offline   Reply With Quote