Hamster Pup

Default Re: Hammy Makes

Quote:
Originally Posted by candice clews View Post
Wow! There amazingl your extremely talented
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKMcK View Post
Now, those just knocked my socks off! I have a good friend who loves making ceramics. She did the entire Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs years ago. They are still in her china cabinet all these decades later.

What you've done is even harder, since you did all the work on the fur with the dental tool. My friend just had to do the molds and then paint and fire them. You have done really good work.
Thank you I tried making things from moulds years ago, I always failed miserably :P So if your friend has been able to get them to come out properly then she's done a fab job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma H_amster_ View Post
well i would love to buy these tho! they are amazing! (really depends on prise tho i got no money haha ) i really should stop looking on people making this with clay. there is so much people make out of polymer clay i want to buy so much just so expensive when you have no money haha :P please tell me if you are going to sell them!
Thank you!! I think people charge more the more experience they have as well. There is some one that I follow on facebook who makes lifesized models of people's pet rats. She charges around £150 to £300 I think depending on the size, but they are absolutely worth it if you have the money!! If I do decide to make and sell mine I will let you know though Otherwise we could work something else out - like you buy a block of the clay I use and I make a ham to send to you with it