Thread: My sweetie
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 11:59 AM  
fuzzyfriendly
Newborn Pup

Smile My sweetie

Hi everyone,
I got her, I'm so happy!! She is supposed to be a she and a Campbell Russian hamster. But I got her from a kind woman that was giving her hamsters away, not a professional breeder. So I can't really be sure. She could be a hybrid. But we don't really have Winter whites in stores in my country. I don't know, you can be the judge .

My hammie is around six weeks old, very active and very curious. I was very happy when the breeder stroked her in the box and she didn't run away or freeze. Her eyes and nose are clear, poop is solid, she looks healthy. She was poking from her tunnel inside the box the whole ride home. At home, when I put her into her cage, she ran all over, checked everything out. Made a couple of laps on both of her wheels, dig through substrate, took a small piece of carrot from my fingers and then settled into her house. She is asleep now, I think, since I haven't heard a peep from her since.

I'm sorry for the bad quality of photo. I will post better pictures in the future, I hope, but I was just too excited to keep still

Last edited by fuzzyfriendly; 01-07-2016 at 12:10 PM.
fuzzyfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote