Thread: Robo or Syrian
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 01:13 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Robo or Syrian

I know you've been looking into getting a ham for some time now but were having trouble getting your grandmother to allow you to have one, has she agreed now?
If she has I'm just wondering how she will feel about a syrian having out of cage time, either in a play pen or free roaming in your room maybe or however you plan to manage out of cage time.
If she's still a bit apprehensive about you having an animal in the house would that be a problem do you think?
Maybe something to consider when you make your choice, if you went for a robo (with some patience!) you would be able to have some interaction in the cage & maybe handle it to some extent without it needing all the extra space & out of cage time a syrian would.
What kind of cage or tank can you get? That will have some impact on your final decision too.
I don't think there's that much difference in life span between the two species tbh so that's probably less of a consideration so think about which you have the space & facilities for then as Velma says decide what you want from your ham, if possible I would go to the shop or breeder where you plan to get your ham, if possible handle some or at least observe them for a while to get more of an idea of which appeals to you most.
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote