View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 03:39 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: What did you and your Ham get for Christmas?

Lol! The visions of that! Here I am sitting in my cage nibbling thinking I'm all by myself and a voice suddenly came out of nowhere, with no human smells attached. Seriously though I think he might like it! We're going to see the Star Wars film tomorrow afternoon - it's booked (before the rain comes on Wednesday). Initially we thought little boy was too young and would need to wait till he is older, but after reading reviews it seems to a) depend on the child and b) I'm prepared to put my hand over his eyes at three points during the film (as advised by a reviewer). He really wants to see it and quite logically argued that he has seen all the others. The main difference is the big screen is more graphic than TV. Someone said their 3 year old loved it so I guess it's ok. I know there are a couple of scenes that might be upsetting so we've prepared him for that and told him to accept having a hand over his eyes a couple of times. It's annoying - they could have left those bits out and made it a PG.

I'm really excited about seeing it actually I saw the first one 7 times when it was first released, and lost count now, but over 20! I even taught it in media studies once (an example of low wide angle photography shots).

Still have lots of worries in the back of my mind about housing but we're having a couple of days of festivities before I go back to thinking about that.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote