View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 09:03 AM  
hrl20100
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: My rattie thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy2 View Post
Love your ratties! I have 6 and saving up pennies for a cage like that. Hopefully I will have enough on my birthday in January
I got mine from Zooplus for £180 (it was on offer, normally its £200 on there I think) and totally recommend the cage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmypuff View Post
Your rats are gorgeous!
Thankyou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerfairy View Post
Awww they are wonderful. I have often wanted ratties again but sticking with dogs rabbits and hamsters atm.
I love my ratties, they are one of my favourite animals (as well as horses, dogs and rabbits)
Unfortunately we can't have a dog, so rats are the next best thing! They are so similar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezzu View Post
Oh my gosh! They're absolutely GORGEOUS! I used to have ratties, I had two girls called Bradey and Cooper then one boy called Mr. Jingles!

I miss them a lot, but yours are beautiful! ♥
Aw thankyou! I love that name Cooper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy2 View Post
So jealous! The Savic Royal Suite cage is just a few cm too big for the space I have :'( Want this cage so badly though. Like the fact the pans are really deep and the bars are horizontal so the rats can climb up
Aw thats so annoying!! There isn't really room in my room for this cage to be honest with you, I sacraficed my own wardrobe so I could fit this cage in. I can't open the top right door all the way though-it hits my wall. (I have sloped walls so its super annoying!!) I can't move the cage anywhere else so where it is now, will have to do!