Thread: Meet Whisper
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 11:26 PM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Meet Whisper

Thanks Ruby, no doubt I'll be inundating you all with photos soon enough!
Thanks Coco, she seems to be enjoying her home so far & I think we'll all be getting to know her better very soon the way she's going!
DrK thanks for correcting my silly mistake, I really hope you can get a little Chinseey one day in the not too distant future, I really do think it would be just the perfect little furry for you, if the time isn't right for a Chinese or even a robo I'm sure another little fluff will find a way to you & your warm heart soon enough.

Little Whisper seems to be settling in really well, she must have spent a good hour or so exploring when I brought her home, found her way up all her little steps & ladders, into one of her hammocks & corner crushes without any problem at all, slightly cautious about everything but not really looking scared, she just does everything in such a sweet, gentle & delicate way!
She was off to bed then & I didn't see her again until today, all was quiet when I got up but after I'd fed Flynt & given him cuddles, fed Mickle & she'd been out for play pen time I heard Whisper having a drink then she had a little run in her wheel before darting about the cage a bit & back into her wheel a few times, I began talking to her then went over to the cage & she was soon happily running in her wheel with me standing by her no problem, I put my hand up to the bars & she had a little sniff then scampered off to the back of the cage so I got the smelliest thing I could think of, mealworm! & she very delicately took it from through the bars, sat for a second as if to eat it then thought better of it & went off to eat in private!
She's gone back to bed now but I can hear little munching noises coming from her ceramic house which she seems to have taken to, her little head poking out of the connecting tube is just too cute for words!
I\ve been tweaking the cage for weeks now but this is her final set up.

❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote