Thread: Meet Whisper
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 09:47 AM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: Meet Whispher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
It's been quite a journey from having Zephyr & discovering the joys of Chineseys through losing her & finally reaching the point where I felt I couldn't live without another in my life only to discover that I had very little chance of ever finding another, breeders & shows just aren't within my reach, so it's been hours & hours of trawling through freeads & yellow pages searching for the ever more elusive treasure to adopt or buy until finally I struck gold & found a shop that still sells them only about 20 miles away & even I can find a way to do that!
I was wondering whether you'd get another one and when I saw this thread I just had to smile for you. They've got so hard to find these days and I consider myself lucky to have been able to travel for mine so I'm really pleased that there was still an option for you to own another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Unknown pet shop origins may not be the best start in life or my first choice but we'll take our chances together & hope for a long happy & healthy life!
Stitch and Meat were pet shop hamsters so let's hope that Whisper follows their lead and live a long and happy life. I can see now that she's well loved girl and I look forward to reading her updates.
Fluffagrams is offline   Reply With Quote