Thread: Meet Whisper
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 09:26 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Meet Whisper

It's been quite a journey from having Zephyr & discovering the joys of Chineseys through losing her & finally reaching the point where I felt I couldn't live without another in my life only to discover that I had very little chance of ever finding another, breeders & shows just aren't within my reach, so it's been hours & hours of trawling through freeads & yellow pages searching for the ever more elusive treasure to adopt or buy until finally I struck gold & found a shop that still sells them only about 20 miles away & even I can find a way to do that!
So todayI set out & came home with Whisper, I didn't expect to name her so soon but she just seem to name herself, everything about her is so quiet & gentle, she immediately became quite the intrepid explorer, a little bit nervous but still fascinated & curious about everything!
She seemed most fascinate by her sand bath to begin with, quickly found her first whimzee but didn't seem to have a clue what a wheel was so that took about half an hour before she got the idea & hopped in! She actually looked a bit frightened flattening herself down in there before taking a little step & then another, another… & she was off!
Unknown pet shop origins may not be the best start in life or my first choice but we'll take our chances together & hope for a long happy & healthy life!

I didn't want to stress her out poking a camera at her but managed a few shots all the same & she didn't seem to mind, now I'm leaving her to settle in quietly.

ETA Just noticed I didn't even spell her name right in the title d'oh! Just goes to show how excited I am I guess
❤️

Last edited by DrKMcK; 11-11-2015 at 08:15 PM.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote